Radsource routinely partners with other radiologists to provide subspecialized MRI interpretation. We find our radiologist clients to be some of our most rewarding professional relationships because we share a common goal – clinical excellence. Clinical excellence is of the utmost concern to our radiologist partners, and we’ve earned their trust by delivering exceptional quality MR interpretations with consistent, reliable results.
Other radiologists seek us out as a partner for many reasons, including:
- Focus on musculoskeletal and neurological MRI. Radiologists understand the value of a practice that is focused solely on MRI all day, every day. We hire the best radiologists and place them in an environment where they interpret MRI every day in a collaborative environment. Although we assign a dedicated cadre of radiologists to each client, challenging cases can be shared and reviewed by any of our experts with the click of a button.
- Experience. Fellowship training is a minimum requirement for our radiologists, and no radiologists are hired directly out of fellowship. On average, Radsource radiologists have more than 10 years of clinical experience prior to joining Radsource, and many of them have contributed significantly to the field, including serving as section chiefs at major academic institutions.
- Value. Partnering with Radsource gives your practice access to far more expertise than hiring a musculoskeletal radiologist, while saving you the considerable expense of such a hire. And Radsource’s interpretations often lead to considerably growth in your MRI referrals.
- Contributions to the field of radiology. Radsource radiologists have published more than 1,000 peer reviewed articles, 50 books and book chapters, and provided over 700 invited lectures at national meetings.
- Access. Our radiologists are readily accessible. You and your staff receive direct lines and cell phone numbers to our physicians.
- Partnership. We become a trusted partner who will maintain the quality and standards of your practice when you need assistance.
- Technology. Each and every one of our clients rely on fast, dependable imaging technology. As a successful PACS developer, our practice uses our technological expertise to provide a wide range of additional value and support to our clients. Click here to read more about the technology benefits of working with Radsource.
Radiology Education Resource: MRI Web Clinics
For more than 15 years, our radiologists have published monthly MRI Web Clinics on this site. Covering a wide range of interesting MR topics and cases, our Web Clinics have grown into an invaluable resource for radiology education all over the world, generating thousands of daily views. Click here to explore our Web Clinics and contact us if you have any suggestions or would like to explore how we can collaborate with your practice.