In addition to our many MRI interpretation clients, Radsource provides its hosted PACS product, ProtonPACS, to more than 200 clients around the nation. In order to successfully grow this service line, Radsource has invested in numerous resources, including full-time employees with deep expertise in networking, software development, HL7 integration, implementation, project management, and support.
When you use Radsource for MRI interpretation, we provide all necessary technology for managing our clinical services, to include:
- A dedicated server for secure image transmission and the ability for our radiologists to view patient images in real time, providing instant feedback to technologists while patients are on the table.
- Seamless workflow using our web-based order entry system or via integration to your information system.
- Access to our referring physician portal with reports and images accessible from any mobile device.
- Customized PDFs of MRI reports available for rapid download from our portal.
- In-house HL7 team to handle at no charge Radsource’s end of HL7 integrations to your information system.
- The Radsource wiki, a customized website for each customer that provides MRI protocols, safety information, contrast recommendations, and additional valuable clinical guidance.
In addition to our exceptional clinical reputation, our advanced technical capabilities set us apart from other radiology practices. This technical expertise combined with our clinical excellence results in the highest quality patient care and support for our clinical partners.