Customizable PACS for Every Imaging Environment
Any practice — general practice, oncology, neurology, vascular — that relies on imaging can benefit from ProtonPACS. ProtonPACS is designed to streamline your workflow, giving you more time to focus on your patients and your practice.
Other Specialty PACS Benefits:
- No need for significant IT resources
- Zero large capital investment for software, hardware or data centers
- Greater efficiency and accuracy
- Uniquely engineered to reduce downtime
- Proactive support included at no additional charge
- Unique fee-per-study model provides you with a high end solution, even at lower volumes
- Reduces legal risk of lost studies with secure data storage including 4 levels of redundancy
- Extremely scalable — You can add users and locations for no additional fee
- Ability to launch ProtonPACS within EHR via embedded link
If your facility works with radiologists, click here to learn about radiology PACS.